Even though Barcelona are reducing their first-team players' salaries, youth team players and non-sporting staff will continue to earn 100 percent of their salary.

The ERTE that is being applied will see their normal pay packets cut to 70 percent, but the remaining 30 percent will still be paid.

Some of the money given up by the first-team players will even be going towards this 30 percent, while there will also be support from the state and some other payments from the club.

Sezione: La Masia / Data: Mer 01 aprile 2020 a las 02:00 / Fuente: Marca
Autore: Stefano Bentivogli
Ver lecturas
Print